InMotion Hosting is a veteran in the small business web hosting market. It has been recognized as one of the top web hosts since its inception into the hosting industry since 2001. The company has been awarded 3 out of 3 stars from CNET since 2003 and has an A+ service rating from the Better Business Bureau.
This company has offices in various locations, including Virginia Beach, Los Angeles and VA. The inspiring thing is that this company is actually owned by the employees with at least 4 years’ working experience based on the stock employee plan that it helps the employees all working as the owners – friendly, passionate, experienced and professional.
So far, according to the 1055 reviews received at the professional site BestHostingSearch.NET, 98.9% of the customers are satisfied with the overall hosting service, including the web hosting features, performance, control panel and customer support, as the following statistics chart.
The Business Hosting includes three different plans: Launch, Power, and Pro. All the Business Class plans include a number of excellent features, such as unlimited disk storage space & bandwidth, user-friendly control panel, 24/7/365 data backup and real-time spam filtering etc.
Depending on which plan is chosen, the customer can host up to 25 websites on one account. Besides, the Pro Plan even supports unlimited domains and additional subdomains.
In terms of the VPS and dedicated hosting, the customers don’t need to worry about the difficulty of web hosting solution upgrade for the future traffic growth. The InMotion Hosting charges free to help customers migrate and upgrade to advanced plans.
Unlike some other web hosts, InMotion Hosting offers plenty of options, which means customers are certainly able to find one plan to fit their needs and budget. In fact, the each plan is fairly priced, but to better maximize customers’ benefits, the company even introduces a one-time discount at this time of writing.
Here is how it works! For the Business Hosting, the original price of its Launch, Power, and Pro plan is starting at $6.99/mo, $8.99/mo,$18.99/mo respectively. This special promotion, however, enables 50% off the popular Launch and Power package, allowing customers to save up to $108. The price after discount is $3.49/mo, $4.49/mo, and $13.99/mo for Launch, Power, and Pro.
InMotion Hosting has never released any coupon or promotion codes for discount, but having a secret promotion link instead. Therefore, for anyone wants to activate this attractive discount, please simply click this exclusive promotion link to claim the 50% discount.
With the advanced technology, the customers always set up a reliable website, coming with a 99.9% uptime guarantee and an impressive page loading speed. All the plans offered are backed by 100% Dell PowerEdge servers which are monitored 24/7/365 and benchmarked for the perfect performance.
Most web hosts utilizes a single datacenter, which means customers’ websites could be 3,000 miles or more away from them. InMotion Hosting, however, places its data centers in multiple locations; thus customers can choose the server location according to their online service target. With this model named as “Max Speed Zone” which can accelerate the website and e-mail up to 6x faster.
Therefore, customers no longer need to worry about the reliability and performance of a web host to run a quality website.
All the plans pcome with a huge number of extras. As below, our editors are going to present some key benefits in detail.
- 24 x 7 US Based Technical Support: The faultless customer service is definitely the area where the company shines the most. It provides first-class hotline, e-mail, and live chat support, with a group of helpful, knowledgeable, and patient support staffs. Other useful resources include knowledgebase, video tutorials, and online discussion board.
- Exclusive Max Speed Zone: Generally, how fast a website loads depends heavily on the location of data center. The company utilizes multiple data centers, allowing customers to run a fast website with peak performance. For someone who falls into one of the Max Speed Zone, their websites can run up to 6 x faster!
- Upgradability: It is unavoidable that a website may outgrow the resources that shared hosting plan can provide. In this case, InMotion Hosting offers multiple levels of web hosting and multiple packages within those levels. Therefore, webmasters can easily upgrade to VPS or dedicated servers as their websites grow, eliminating the burden of transferring to another hosting company.
- 90 Days Money Back Guarantee: this is the longest money back period – 90 days. Therefore, if customers are not satisfied with its hosting service, they can feel free to ask for a full refund before 90 days and a pro-rated refund after 90 days. As is normal with money back guarantees, domain name fees are non-refundable.
- Automated Backup: InMotion Hosting considers data safety as the utmost importance. It backs up servers in every 24-36 hours and the customers’ data and websites in every week automatically. The automated backup service is usually charged for additional $2/mo elsewhere.
In fact, this company is one of the best web hosting provider for small business and personal customers down to the ground. It provides useful features, affordable price, excellent website performance, responsive technical support, etc. For anyone looking for a quality web host, we recommend you taking InMotion Hosting into consideration.
To know more about this company, visit http://www.inmotionhosting.com/